Friday, March 2, 2018

Second week of February 2018







I loved teaching Teddy about Valentine's Day this year.  What it means to show or tell someone you love them.  On the morning of I snuck out early to pick up bagels and orange juice.  The boys thought it was so fun, but I woke them up when I left so everyone was already partying when I got back.  



After swim class we stopped at Chipotle for lunch. Nothing out of the ordinary, but everyone is always better on a holiday.



Derek and I at a love restaurant.  He's my forever Valentine.  Love him always. 





On a whim I took the boys to the boat show.  It was a crazy amazing hit.  They loved it.  Definitely a great winter afternoon outing since we are all getting sick of the museums.





Don't ask me how or why we came home with this air chair from the boat show, but I have to say it's been an endless resource for fun and cozy story reading the last couple of weeks.


We stopped by a train show at the local Masonic Temple.  The boys sat here for ten minutes watching them go around and around.



These gorgeous stain glass windows were the main attraction for me!